Admin can quickly add a new leave type from the Leave Configuration feature in the following steps:
1) Navigate Leave> Leave Configuration
2) Click Add Leave Type, the following window will appear.
3) Now add the Leave Type in the text field whether it is a casual leave, sick leave or earned leave.
4) Add the Location, Department and Designation.
5) Select the disbursement type whether the leave is granted monthly, yearly or quarterly.
6) Add the total count of the leaves.
7) Assign the maximum and minimum number of leaves to be taken at a time.
8) Assign the days before which the leave is applicable.
9) Then select the options if the leaves are Payable, any proof required, carry forward, clubbing with other leaves or sandwich of leaves is applicable.
10) Add the leave on probation and select whether the leaves are to be assigned after probation
11) Click Submit.